The Fastest way to get access to your funds is by Direct Deposit.
When you use direct deposit your funds are posted by the opening of business each weekday. Best of all, direct deposit is FREE.
Payments that can be deposited:
- Pay from your employer.
- Social Security, retirement benefits, and payments from government agencies.
- Investment income or other payments.
To enroll for Direct Deposit:
Provide your employer/agencies with our Routing and Transit Number: 226078117 and your member number.
- To have direct deposit into your Checking/ Draft: Give your 5 digit member number with 10 at the end Ex. 1234510
- To have direct deposit into your Saving/ Share: Give your 5 digit member number with 00 at the end Ex. 1234500
Direct Deposit Distributions:
- Ability to transfer direct deposit among internal credit union accounts.