Frequently asked Questions
Dear Valued Member,
The New York Times Employees Federal Credit Union is excited to announce improvements to our credit card program, including enhanced security with the new EMV chip, online access to view your account, a new credit card design and electronic statement availability. This will mean a few changes to your account, and we want to make sure you know exactly what’s happening.
Your new credit card will come with the following new features:
- • EMV Chip Technology: Your new credit card will have an embedded chip that will help increase security and reduce fraud. The EMV chip will be in addition to the standard magnetic strip.
- 24/7 Cardholder Service: Call 800-283-2290 for balance inquiries, payment information, transaction history, statement requests or to dispute a charge.
- eCS: Real-time credit card information, including transactions, pending activity, payment information, custom email alerts and electronic statements. Sign up at our website, nytimescu.org under Quick links, Visa account access.
- uChoose Rewards: Earn points as you use your Visa card for purchases. Then, redeem your points for goods and services on the uChoose website. Sign up, track and redeem your points at uChooseRewards.com.
- Automatic Payments: If you have automatic payments made with your current credit card, make sure to contact each vendor with your new updated credit card number to help avoid any interruption in your service.
We’re proud of our new card offerings and we are excited to make them available to you. As always, we will remain committed to great service and apologize for any temporary inconvenience you may experience.
Director of Operations